Portugal Aluminium Alumina Filter can remove aluminum slag in aluminum liquid, and the solution of metal impurities is much stronger than other filter media, and combines physical and chemical principles to filter it.
The large debris on the surface of the Alumina Filter is a physical screen, the retentate, and the small inclusions are attracted to the filter surface, sidewall or hole under the action of chemical affinity.
Therefore, impurities are effectively filtered from cast products of various sizes, including impurities that are much smaller than the pores for filtering impurities. This filter can comb the entire disordered molten metal flow, reduce turbulence, and make the molten metal flow smooth and clean.
Classification of ceramic foam filters for aluminum castings
According to their materials, ceramic foam filters can be divided into silicon carbide ceramic foam filters as iron filters for molten iron, Alumina filters as molten aluminum filters for cast aluminum, and zirconia as filters for molten steel Ceramic foam filter molten steel casting industry.
Alumina Filter installation
The filtration efficiency of ceramic foam filters in aluminum plants is closely related to their correct installation and use.
At the same time, due to the filtration process, the conventional and necessary measures taken to reduce the occurrence of inclusions in process operations such as smelting, furnace treatment and casting cannot be ignored.
It is also necessary to prevent re-contamination of the filtered clean aluminum liquid.
Portugal Aluminium purchased Alumina Filter through firstname.lastname@example.org. After use, the slag inclusions and pores of aluminum products are significantly reduced, and the quality is significantly improved.
The installation and use of Portugal Aluminium Alumina Filter usually need to pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Correct selection of filter plate: it must be based on the flow range of the specific casting type, the maximum level of the metal during the filtration process, the total filtration volume, and the cleanliness of the original aluminum liquid.
2. Pre-melt filtration treatment can not be ignored: such as aluminum melting furnace, ordinary slag of holding furnace, slag cleaning furnace, etc.; refining in furnace. In particular, an online degassing device is still needed because it not only reduces the hydrogen content of the melt, but also removes some non-metallic inclusions.
3. The filter plate should fit the square refractory filter box: both need to be sealed to prevent metal from flowing into the casting box from the gap without being filtered, and to avoid the weight of the foam filter plate floating in the aluminum water. And failed.
4. Preheat before use: Preheat to remove moisture and facilitate initial transient filtration. Electric heating or gas heating can be used for preheating. Normally, it takes about 15 minutes.
5. In the normal filtering process, no slag is needed to avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the washing tank should be filled with molten aluminum to avoid excessive interference with molten aluminum.
6. After casting, drain the metal in the flow cell and filter plate. There is a vibrator abroad, which is placed on the filter plate and shaken for one minute to shake off about 75% of the remaining liquid metal from the filter plate.
7. Finally, clean the periphery and remove the filter plate after curing.